Interagency Planning Workshop - April 2016
The Interagency Planning Workshop was held on 11th April 2016 at the Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub in Springwood. The key aims of the workshop were to:
- Identify key achievements;
- Obtain input into the update of the Community Strategic Plan;
- Better understand each organisation's priority focus; and
- Build relationships so we can work together better.
- Improve transport infrastructure, network and services;
- Strengthen disaster management preparedness and response;
- Develop tertiary education;
- Develop centres of excellence;
- Increase employment opportunities; and
- Improve alignment of planning and reporting between agencies.
Thank you for your interest in this project. This consultation is now over and the final document can be accessed online at www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au.