What is 'Library in the Loft' ?
On Monday 15 March, Springwood Library will launch ‘Library in the Loft’, located in Meeting Room 2 of the Hub.
At ‘Library in the Loft’ customers can:
- Collect reserved items that you have browsed online and at other libraries
- Access WiFi
- Use Internet on public computers (45 min limit)
- Access photocopying, scanning and printing services
- Access toilet facilities at the Hub
- Return items via the external returns bin in the rear carpark
Library in the Loft will be open Monday to Friday, 10am-1pm and 3pm-5pm, and closed Saturdays. Due to COVID-19, there will be a limit of 6 visitors in the Loft at a time.
Customers can use Blaxland Library for other library services or any of the four other libraries in the Blue Mountains (at Lawson, Wentworth Falls, Katoomba, Blackheath). They can browse items at any of these libraries or online to collect from the ‘Library in the Loft’.
To browse Council libraries online click here https://library.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/.
There will be limited family history available at Blaxland and local studies will be by appointment.
Customer Service will be available at the Hub Box Office on Monday to Friday, 9am to 12noon.
Parking will still be available at the rear of the Hub.