Key objectives of Masterplanning Process
The aim of the Masterplan for Upper Pioneer Place (Stage 2) is to set a clear framework for upgrading the site to address current and future needs.
Key objectives include :
- Improve traffic flow and parking;
- Improve pedestrian connections
- Upgrade infrastructure in accordance with Australian Standards;
- Continue the urban design detailing of Pioneer Place e.g kerb and gutters, footpaths, tree planting, street furniture and signage;
- Examine future needs for public and private parking and precinct amenity ;
- Provide additional outdoor open space for dining, resting or meeting; and
- Examine ways to enhance laneways as active pedestrian thoroughfares.
Consultation has concluded